These license terms constitute an agreement between FILMIC LTD called below FILMONICA (or its subsidiary in the region in which you live) and you. Please read them. They are attached to the specified software on the site Filmonica.com, including the media on which you received it, if any. The terms also apply to all later versions of the software
• (including all updates and additions)
for this software, unless accompanied by other conditions. In this case, the other conditions apply.
By using the software, you accept these terms. If you do not accept them, do not use the software.
If you comply with these license terms, you have the rights listed below.
1. INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS.
Home use: If you are a home user, you have the right to install on your personal devices an unlimited number of copies of the software for use by people who are members of your household.
Small Business: If you run a small business, you can install and use the software on up to ten (10) devices in the company.
Restrictions: You may not distribute or resell this software.
2. SCOPE OF THE LICENSE.
The software is licensed, not sold. This agreement only grants you certain rights to use the software. FILMONICA reserves all other rights. Unless applicable law grants you any more rights, notwithstanding this limitation, you may use the Software only when expressly permitted in this agreement. When you do this, you must comply with any technical limitations of the software that allow you to use it only in certain ways.
3. YOU ARE NOT RIGHT TO:
– You circumvent any technical limitations of the software.
– Decompile or disassemble the Software.
– You make more copies of the software than specified in this agreement or permitted by applicable law, notwithstanding this limitation.
– Publish copy software from others.
– Distribute the item as it is or with surface modifications.
– Rent, lend or lend to the Software;
– You transfer the Software to a third party or use the software for commercial hosting services.
3. ARCHIVAL COPYING
You may make one or more backups of the software.
4. TRANSMISSION TO ANOTHER DEVICE
You may uninstall the software and install it on another device for your use.
5. EXPORT RESTRICTIONS
The software is governed by the laws and regulations of the Republic of BULGARIA. You must comply with all local and international export laws and regulations that apply to the software.
Each of our products has a patent and those who try to distribute our products for FREE or resell them online will be prosecuted in full force of law.
This license is between FILMONICA and you.